MSI General Product Warranty Policy
*The information provided on this website is for information only. MSI seeks to provide accurate and timely information, nevertheless, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologize. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice.
Complete Set of Notebook Barebone
In accordance with original manufacturer's products serial number/barcode, notebook products are warranted for
Gaming / Creator Series - 24 months hardware ( 1st year international )
Workstation Series - 36 months hardware ( 1st year international )
by original manufacturer or purchase date of valid invoice.Hardware parts
( Motherboard, CPU, Memory, HDD, LCD ( LCD Dead Pixel Policy ) )
In accordance with original manufacturer's products serial number/barcode, it is warranted for 24 months repair service from its manufacture or purchase date.
( Battery categorized as Consumable )
In accordance with original manufacturer's products serial number/barcode, it is warranted for 12 months repair service from its manufacture or purchase date after registering online.
( Adapter categorized as Consumable )
In accordance with original manufacturer's products serial number/barcode, it is warranted for 6 months repair service from its manufacture or purchase date after registering online.
The following circumstances excluded from warranty coverage
- Product damage caused by catastrophes, thunder stroke, faulty electric power and environmental factors.
- Defacing of product labeling (label alterations and falsifying, serial number missing, serial number no longer discernible, serial number invalid). All serial numbers are recorded and tracked for warranty purposes.
- Damage caused by unauthorized changes of non MSI parts, modifications or alterations , parts removal in or to the products.
- Damage caused by operator error or operator fails to comply user manual instruction, such as , but not limited to improper storage resulting in product get wet, corrosion, fell off, squeezed or exposed to inadequate temperature/humid environment.
- Internal or external consumable items of the product itself such as battery, bundle items, etc.
- Accessories or packing material such as boxes, user manual ,etc.
- During the service process, Felton Distribution will not be responsible for data loss, please backup all personal data before service.
- Vinyl, protection screen, or any others addon items will not be restored.
S/N stands for Serial Number
After the letter K in the serial, the 16 represents the year and the 11 represents the Month, For this example, this unit was manufactured on November 2016.